Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Once again, a word from the Wolffe himself....

Hey again, folks, I've found out that there are a few of you who've already read the blog and would like to get back with me and respond.  As I have said before, just catch me here (and I think some of you have already managed to leave me a comment), or try me at my email...

CCWolffeNC1962@aol.com

And I hope that you'll get the word out about this new project I've started-the fact I'm now crossing over from the Facebook/Twitter world and now into a bigger part of the "mainstream," it means so much to me that I hope people give me the chance to post my feelings.   And to understand where I'm coing from, and that I might learn where you guys are coming from.

AND...since you guys know I've starting tweeting a bit about NBC's "The Voice," it's only fair that I add the place where you can really focus on finding out about the show.  Try http://nbc.com/the-voice-that's where you'll go right to the show's website, to find out about its contestants, its star panel, and even leave a comment there as well.  I know that Carson Daly (the host), Christina Milian (its new media reporter), and the gang will well appreciate that, and tell them that "The Wolffe" sent you.  You can also download tunes from the various contestants from Season 1 and Season 2 at iTunes, in a special arrangement they've made with the show-and some of those tune downloads can help your favorite artists in the competition move on into the Finals, I'll explain right after the Battle Rounds conclude.  Plus, if you're on Twitter, you can also tweet "@NBCTheVoiceFan," and reach one of my pals and her webpage, since she's damned good at keeping up with the show far more than I have.  (There's also a couple more people who've also been good at inside info, and I'll let you know more about them before long.) 

That's it from here, I'll be back next few days with another "howl" from my neck of the North Carolina woods.  Take care, be good, God bless, I'm gone, bye-bye, NUFF SAID!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment