Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hey there, guys, it's the Wolffe again....

Hey there, folks.  I'd just recently checked thru the blog after being away for a bit, and I have to admit I have gotten a little more traffic than I thought possible.  To anyone and everyone who HAVE at least given me a lookover, thank you for stopping by, and I ask you to let your friends know to take a look as well.

I have been dealing with some personal issues-which I have alluded to in past entries of this blog-about my life, and that there are issues I seriously need to deal with.  And the fact it's now turned my life entirely upside down, so much so I didn't get a chance to finish off my blogs dealing with the NBC show "The Voice" and itse second season.  Right now, in my mind, I have enough to deal with, and even though I'm glad there's finally been some interest in those comments about the past season, unless I hear otherwise, I'll leave those comments for the NBC/Voice Facebook page, of which I am a regular.  Better to go ahead and get my comments as short and accurate there, and leave the Wolffe's Den for now for my personal thoughts and interests.

I also know that some of you have been in touch with me concerning those issues, and I appreciate the efforts.  All I ask is that you remain patient with me, and I will certainly be back to make my views known before too long, when it's appropriate to do so.  Right now, there's been a number of people I have upset with me, and I refuse to let the hurt go on any longer-I just hope that time does the healing, and soon.

That's it for now, this is the Wolffe-take care, be good, God bless, I'm gone, bye bye.  NUFF SAID!

No comments:

Post a Comment